Monday, June 27, 2011

A First

I have decided to join in on the blog craze! I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, actually when I found out I was pregnant we talked about it, but life soon became busy and the idea faded. Now that our twins are 17 months we have decided that this is the best way for us to keep a scrapbook of our lives. This blog will serve as just that; a scrapbook/journal for our family. And maybe our family and a few friends that don't get to see us will check in and see how the girls are growing and changing daily. This is a first for me. I am by no means a writer, so this will not be free of spelling or grammar mistakes, but that's ok :)!
Since I am starting this blog in the middle of the year, I am going to recap the last 6 months. So the next couple of posts will be dedicated to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment