Friday, December 9, 2011

Randomness....

A few weeks ago we went to the Richey's house for Adeline's 2nd birthday!  They had a bounce house set up outside for the kids to play in.  The girls had lots of fun in that thing! 
The girls jumping in Adeline's trampoline that they also had set up!
That night Davin's parents came up to watch the girls so that we could go to the Razorback game.  My brother and his brother-n-law Chris, and the Futterers joined us.  It was one of the most fun games I've been to.  I'm sure it had a lot to do with the fact that I had great company (Ams and I talked and laughed the whole time) and we won!  However, on our way home a kid in front of us thought he had his car in drive and floored it to go up the hill, or so he thought, but he had his car in reverse and rammed into us.  We waited over an hour for the cops to finally show up and get all the paperwork/insurance junk taken care of.  Thank goodness it was 'Fall back' daylight savings time that night so when we got home at midnight it was only 11, ha!
 Chris, Jack, Joe...calm, excited, nervous?!? haha.  silly boys


The following Tuesday, our good friends had their second baby!  Abby gave birth to Landon and I was so excited to get to see him and love on him!  With all of our traveling I just knew we were going to be out of town when he came.  When Ava was born we were in Destin and I was so sad we weren't there (she came a week early) and so I was really hoping Landon would come between all of our traveling :), and he did!

A couple weekends ago there was a local Boutique show that I have gone to for the last couple years.  So on Friday, Dia and Claire came over to be here while the girls napped!  Bless their sweet hearts, my girls napped the entire time they were here, so they just came over to hang out with each other at my house :), love those girls and so thankful for them!
Amberley hadn't ever been to the show, so we went together.  There were lots of great things, and I was really on a search for stockings, but didn't find any.  I did find the girls their Christmas outfits and a dress for the Spring!


The next morning we went to a birthday party for our friend Zach at a Bounce house.  He turned 4 years old.  Four just sounds so much older than 3 to me.  Seems like the other day we were at the hospital when he was born, crazy!  We had a fun morning celebrating with him.

That night we met up with some friends for the lighting of the town square and a small parade.  This was our first year to go and it was fun!  The girls loved all the lights!  Thankfully it was an unusual warm night so it was nice to be out and not be freezing!!  We all went out for BBQ afterward and had a fun time visiting.  I was thinking how just a couple years ago we were all on a ski trip together and none of us had kids (two were pregnant) and now we all have kids!

That Sunday night we had our good friends the Coleman's over for dinner.  It's so fun to watch the girls and Noah interact with each other.  The age gap is getting smaller and smaller and they are enjoying playing with each other more and more, I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment