Friday, September 9, 2011

Labor Day Lake Day!

Our friends Jason and Katie invited us to go out on the lake Labor day, and I can't think of a better way to spend the day and celebrate the end of summer.  I'm not ready for summer to be over yet, but I do love fall!
We woke up to some pretty cool weather!  It was so windy and in the low 60s.  I was thinking "we are crazy to be going out on the lake", but I knew it would be a fun time no matter what! 
Once we got to the lake we met up with some other friends, the Coleman's, who were joining us!  I thought it might be crazy with 5 kids, 4 under the age of 2, but they were all so good!!  It started out a little chilly, but it warmed up nicely and turned out to be such a beautiful day!

 I thought this was so cute, at one point me, Katie, and Helga were at the front of the boat with all the kids and Parker decided to walk to the back of the boat and sit on the wide open bench with her milk and cover herself up with my jacket.  She was just enjoying herself and she looked like such a big girl to me.
 Colson was just content sitting here eating some snacks, sweet boy.
 Parker found one of the Rowe boys sunglasses :)
The four of us at the beginning of the day when it was still a little chilly. 
We had such a fun day with some wonderful friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment