Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Visitors

Two weeks ago our good friends, the Futterers, came up for the day so that Joe could go to a job interview.  That meant that Amberley and Elsy got to hang out with me and the girls!! 
We met up with some other sweet friends, Meg and Jax, at Chick-fil-a for lunch.  I did not get one picture, but I so wish I had!  That place was so packed that when we first got there there were no seats at all.  So here I am with a big diaper bag and holding one child while trying to hold the other child's hand so she won't run off, and Ams carrying Elsy in her carrier.  It was wild in that place and so after searching for a table to find nothing, we just stood there with our kids and 'stuff', looking helpless I'm sure.  Finally a lady whispered to me that they were leaving and asked if we wanted her table...umm YES please :)!  It was a crazy lunch, but fun.  It was also the girls first time to climb all the way to the top of the play set and slide down.  There were some crazy bigger kids in there and I was a little nervous for my girls, but they had fun.  So big!
That night we went out to eat at one of Joe and Ams favorite places, Chipotle, and then they headed home and so did we.  It was a fun day.
The next morning, Davin's parents came up for Brunch and to visit.  I did not get any pictures, again.  They headed out that afternoon, but I know they enjoyed their time with the grandbabies.

1 comment:

  1. we Loved getting to hang out. You are so right about our lunch at Chickfila. It was insane!!!

    ps. I'm so excited we finally have some pics of the girls together

    ReplyDelete